Creating an integrated system of meteringing various energy resources in a single software package at an enterprise. SEDMAX integrates existing disparate local systems and various equipment.
- Data collection from the metering devices or the Data Acquisition and Transmission Devices (DATD).
- Data storage.
- Multifunctional report generator (archives for an arbitrary interval, calculation of power consumption based on indicators and the profile for an arbitrary period).
- Data export to Excel format.
- Working with XML-Layouts (80020, 80030, 80040, 51070).
- Working with event logs.
- Maintaining single time in the system.
- Synchronization of the metering devices and the DATD time.
- Backing up hardware and software.
- Information transfer to external systems.
- Diagnostics of hardware, software, control over data transfer to external systems and malfunction alerts.
Examples of systems
- AIEAS CPCA WEM/REM - Automated Informative Electricity Metering System for the wholesale and retail energy market;
- AIEAS PA/TEPA - automated information and measuring system of commercial power consumption;
- AIEAS TEPA - automated information and measuring system.