Creating an automated dispatching system with the required number of parameters: from several to hundreds of thousands with a possibility to build cluster solutions by means of SEDMAX. The minimum frequency of measurement collection is 0.1 seconds (limited by the capacity of measurement devices).
- Collecting current analog signals (current, voltage, power, etc...).
- Collecting current discrete signals (positions of switching devices, state of automatic protection relay, etc...).
- Tasks for each channel of measuring the primary processing formula;
- Creating initial measurement channels.
- Displaying the current data on mnemonic diagrams and in tabular form in real time.
- Controlling parameter values, generation of alerts (light, sound, text (e-mail, sms)).
- Buffering and archiving the incoming information.
- Displaying archive data on mnemonic diagrams, in tabular form and in the form of graphs.
- Transferring a defined set of data to external systems.
- Keeping parameter time labels and assigning information reception time labels.
- Maintaining single time in the system.
- Backing up hardware and software.
- Hardware and software diagnostics, control over data transfer to external systems and malfunction alerts.
Examples of systems
- RCaCS – remote control and communication system;
- STDE ASSO – System of Technological Data Exchange with the Automated System of the System Operator;
- ICTS – information collection and transmission system;
- SDI – information display system.