Creating an Emergency Even Detection (EED) system based on multi-functional devices and built-in recorders of RPA microprocessors. The SEDMAX platform has a data acquisition module and a number of tools for viewing and analyzing oscillograph records.
- Capturing and storing oscillograph records from the recorders.
- Converting oscillograph records into a single format (comtrade).
- Assigning names to the channels in an oscillograph record.
- Flexible configuration of oscillograph record sorting while saving (by project, attachment, date, time).
- Copy oscillograph record function.
- Forced start or recorders.
- Synchronization of recorder time.
- Viewing and analyzing oscillograph records (joining oscillograph records from different recorders, vector diagrams, spectral diagrams, etc).
Oscillograph records are viewed and analyzed using a separate application – SEDOSCOPE.