Implementing an electricity quality control system for identifying cases when parameters drift out of the set range, and the causes of violations, as well as generating reports for further analysis.
- Gathering information from the electricity quality monitoring devices.
- Checking the quality of electricity.
- Data storage.
- Controlling the electricity quality indicators in real time.
- Generating reports according to GOST.
- Data export in Excel format.
- Synchronization of electricity quality control devices.
- Backing up hardware and software.
- Data transfer to external systems.
- Notifications on violations of the electricity control requirements.
- Hardware and software diagnostics, controlling data transfer to external systems and malfunction alerts.