Organizing the collection of emergency alarm signals, information on the status and operation of relay protection and automation (RPA), as well as emergency processes oscillograph records. THE RPA system provides users with relevant information about the device performance, condition of external discrete signals and internal Functions, tools for the analysis of this information, and alerts about the occurrence of events.
- Collecting analog and discrete information from microprocessor RPA systems.
- Controlling terminal status: the state of the internal Functions and device hardware.
- Monitoring of events occurring in the system and staff notification (sound, light, e-mail, sms).
- Monitoring device power supply.
- Displaying test and diagnostics results on mnemonic diagrams.
- Event logging